Wednesday, March 9

Sorry

Sorry guys. I've been gone for a while. But actually I've been doing really well with my weight loss all of a sudden. I've cut back my food a lot and I'm going to the gym everyday for an hour! I can already see a difference but I don't want to step on the scale until Friday because I'm scared it will say something in the 140's :( Well I hit the gym again today and had 415 calories. I'm going out tonight for a couple drinks, but no more food for the day.

I just sniffed up a vicodin. Love the way they make me feel. I love the way any drug makes me feel. I know drugs are bad, but I honestly can't resist them. If someone handed me a whole plate full of drugs and an endless supply of them there is no doubt in my mind that I would take them. I've been craving them so much lately. I just need to get some good hookups in this area and a lot more money than I am making right now. I can't find a job anywhere and I'm sick of looking. I'm debating what other ways I can make some fast cash. Any ideas? I know some of mine aren't morally sound, but I'm sick of living on nothing.

Anyway, I am sweating! It's so hot here! I'll catch up with all your guys' blogs and then post tomorrow!
Take care ladies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment