Saturday, February 19

alone

I started the day well and I think I'm ending it well. I only ate a yogurt with strawberries and blueberries in it for breakfast, but then i binged on 3 chicken strips for lunch and tortellini for dinner. Of course those both came right back up though. I can tell I'm not gaining but I'm still too scared to step on the scale.

I'm fasting this whole week. I'm alone so i have no one to tell me I have to eat or I should eat or anything like that. I will be all alone. I did well last time, except for when people try to force food down my throat. I will do it this week. I will.
I need to also vow to myself that I will stop the binges. If I cant stop drinking, I have to stop binging. They are killing me. Literally. Plus I don't think it's helping my weight loss at all. Anyway, had hopes of going out tonight...but I don't think that's happening anymore. I think I may just get kind of drunk and watch endless episodes of sappy tv that make me hate myself and my life even more.
Have to erase all the disgusting memories floating through my head right now.

Night ladies.

1 comment:

  1. its good youget to be alone to fast. im never alone coz i live with my family and they never go away. just dont get too lonely and sad. yeh drinking is bad. cutting down on binging is defs a good ideas. stay safe. xo

    ReplyDelete