Saturday, July 16

back again!

Hi anyone reading, which is probably no one, but that's okay. I am finally back. A lot has happened in the last couple months. For one, I moved. Far again, but ended up working out perfectly for my eating habits. I have been going crazy with my dieting again and actually seeing results this time. I'm burning off about 1000 calories a day and on day 6 of the abc diet! Haven't had any b/p's in the last few months, but have purged a couple of times after having something "decent" to eat.
Well, just thought I'd start blogging again to keep me on track! I'm bloated and sore from lunch(340cals), so I purged. I'm going to take a nap and get up and do my hour of cardio. Already went for a 2 hours hike today. It felt amazing.
Gotta keep this up, I'll be skinny in no time!

Hope all of you are well <3 Glad to be back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment